Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simple hair styles??

My hair is about to my shoulder i little past. Its pretty straight and a lil wavyish. I like to cruel it and straithen in. I want to find out if there any simple easy pretty things to do to my hair. Thanks plz do step by step and pix!!Simple hair styles??
Easy Hairstyles


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





Tips for all different type of Hairstyles


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>Simple hair styles??
2 reduce friz get some cream.


but a really quick hairdue i do for school, and for going out is the ';puff';.


1. take a little piece or hair at the top of your head


2. take a small clip and put it 2gether





its kind of like the half up half down hairstyle, but more modern. you can also use burettes
hair spray and tie it in a simple ponytail
messy ponytail.





motion sheen spray.
Hair? What's hair? lol.





I have been bald since 1981.
Learn to spell then ill help you
my hair is just like yours. the hair styles that I use are...





1. pull the front hairs and clip it to the back so that more than half is up and the other is pulled back. (you can either do this to the side or pulled back)


2. part your hair and on the parted side put a clip just so it is pulling your hair back


3. pull it back in a ponytail or a bun with or without a headband


4. part your hair
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment