Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair Styles?

I have medium length (just above my chest) hair that is blonde, curly, and VERY thick. The only hair styles I can really get are straight down and in a ponytail. Both styles suck on me. I'm trying to grow my hair longer for more style options. Until it's long enough, what are some hairstyles I can get? btw, my hair looks HORRIBLE down (it's soo poofy, even when it's straight)Hair Styles?
I would totally go with low lights they are like highlights but dark. I thin then you should braid the front into small braids and put your hair into a pony tail with the braids to It would look great!Hair Styles?
alright check this I'm going to try this out too put light brown streaks coming from the top to almost the bottom kinda like highlights but thicker
Perm


They ain't that expensive...well depending


on which one do you pick


There all good
get a perm. straightened

No comments:

Post a Comment