Friday, February 10, 2012

Easy hair styles for curly hair ?(5 min or less)?

i have really curly hair and i need a hair style to put my hair up in 5 min. or lessEasy hair styles for curly hair ?(5 min or less)?
first rinse ur hair or wash and then but in gell or holding spray and clip it or put any hair asscerie you wont=] i do this all the time i have curly hair tooEasy hair styles for curly hair ?(5 min or less)?
Crew cut.
what I like to do is to part my hair on the left side, kinda far over. about 4 inches higher than my ear, and then brush it over the top of my head, kinda like a comb-over lol. and I take the hair at my neck and pull over to the right side. gather my hair together and put an elastic on it. basically just a side ponytail, it keeps your hair out of your face and looks good too! Good luck.
I have curly hair!! usually i comb it to get tangles out and I put it in a ponytail holder! hope this helps!
my sister put her hair in messy low pigtails with side bangs out like aly michalka





http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mid=72416762%26amp;partner=Yahoo%26amp;epmid=3
I have curly hair too! If you want your hair to stay in place with natural curls use mousse, gel, or hairspray.


Some easy cute styles in 5min. are:





-Just laying hair naturally down every once in a while


-Putting your hair in cute pigtails


-A side ponytail


-Half up half down (Which is where you pretty much put your hair up in a ponytail on top and then put the rest of the hair down)


-Putting your hair in braids either way if its in pigtails or a ponytail


-Using a hair band and if you want the kind of hair band to put some of your hair back, then get the rubber elastic kind. Its really flexible and great for sports but looks cute too


-With curls, it's always great to put your hair in a messy bun if you just don't know what to do with your that day


-Also a high ponytail is always cute too


-Putting a clip in your hair on the side to push your hair back is great too. You don't have to have bangs either





I hope i was of some help! ;)
i have curly hair and put my hair in a messy bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment