Sunday, February 12, 2012

Easy hair styles no power?

I am going camping for about a week and a half


there are showers and stuff but im not sure if there is electricity


I usually straighten my hair but i am not sure how to do that


I was hoping you could give me easy ways to curl it so it looks more natural while im all like wild woman haha, jk about the wild woman





but yeah i have long hair and its naturally wavy but not so wavy that it looks good


thank youEasy hair styles no power?
I would braid my hair! in two braids :) Then, the next day take them our so you have cute waves, i'm sure whatever you do you're hair will look great!





Good luck on your camping trip!Easy hair styles no power?
Why not go to the parlor salon? They can do the job for you!
I think you look good with ur naturally hair .

No comments:

Post a Comment