Friday, February 10, 2012

New hair styles?

i always straighten my hair and leave it down or put it to the side in a pony tail how do i get the curls i come out of the shower with to stay and what are hair styles guys likeNew hair styles?
to get the curls to stay...in addition to hairspray use some gel. towel dry your hair so it is still damp, then take a good amount of gel on your hands. the way I do it is flip my hair over and then ';scrunch'; it. This pretty much just means squeezing. Then when you flip your hair back up just do some finishing touches as far as where yiou want the part and scrunching the front pieces. Then use lots of hairspray to keep it ini place!!New hair styles?
I'm confused? Did you say you wear the side pony tail? i haven't seen that since punky brewster in the 80s! Anyways, try a lot of hairspray, that should hold your curls.
I could care less, but thanks for the 2 points!
Well, you can spay TONS of hair spray on it. The Aussie maximum hold works the best. I used it on my hair for homecoming and my hair turned out wonderful. I got so many complements. My hair is the same as yours!
give me some time to think dude !!





http://atrieecs.seo.iitm.ac.in/
after you shower, throw a little mouse or gel in your hair and let it air dry. do not blow dry unless using a difuser if you want to keep the curl. my friends and i called it the f*** me hair in college. happy scrunching!

No comments:

Post a Comment