Friday, February 10, 2012

Cute hair styles for girls?

i have shoulder length thick brown hair...how should i style it cute for school??Cute hair styles for girls?
Same as me! I wear cute (high/low) ponies and braids and i straighten it and curl it, anything works!Cute hair styles for girls?
I put my hair down. My hair is brown and thick 2. I ad alittle gel and that controls my curls

Report Abuse



I like to make a whole bunch of medium size twists the pin them down close to each other kind of like a bun. It's really cute, but hard to explain!!!
put braids in tha front an then have little curls in tha back,pontail wit a bang,r some braids
Try to style it like Ann Curry's. She is a natural beauty. Without knowing your complextion, ethnicity, facial features, type of music you like, it is hard to tell what would work for you.
i flat iron my hair my hair is shoulder leath and thick
you can put it in a ponny tale then curl the ends.
like sandras bullocks current one is really cute and i think ur hair is long enough for it---if u havent seen hers, try to find a picture
half way up is always a nice look. I like the french braid as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment