Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Hair Styles?

I always wear my hair down. Im getting bored of it.Good Hair Styles?
1. messy bun


2. half-up/half-down


3. take pieces of your hair that hang in front of your face an clip them back


4. french braidsGood Hair Styles?
I always wear my hair up.


braide your hair then make a bun. Those are always nice.
Depending on your age: my favorite is my headband that has clips attached. You take the front half of your hair that'd you'd normally pull into a half ponytail and you twist sections into the clips. It's so easy and looks really flirty. They sell these headbands in Walmart and other stores like it.
Me too. Try Braids, High Pony, side pony, headband(still down but chic!), Hair too short? Pigtails, curled, layerd, half up, half down.


Hope this helps
french braid, pigtails, high ponytail with barettes, buns
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment