Sunday, February 12, 2012

Different hair styles?

my hair is really really curly, blonde, and goes down to about my shoulders, when curly. I like to straighten it, but its hard to, and i don't feel like it. I don't want to wear it in a pony tail, or a messy bun. Or down curly. I have done that before. or braids, or straight. I want something that i could do for school that would be really easy. Like 5 to 10 minutes. i love my hair curly and straight. but i want to try something newDifferent hair styles?
nvest on different sizes of butterfly clips. Add hairsticks made of wood. Add butterfly clip to support the hairstick, and try to hide it, in order for hairsticks to hold w/out headaches.


Find a hairstyle you like, flip through magazines, TV ads, Awards shows on TV, or hair magazines, and try to experiment new ones everyday, you'll have new styles people think you just stepped out of the beauty salon.





Add a scarf for a dramatic look!





I never do pony on my hair. It stresses and causes your hair to break.





Once you're very good at it, it could take 5 mins.





If I can do it, so can you!





Watch tonight on TV People's Choice Awards and find more hair do's inspirations.Different hair styles?
Im going to cosmetology school and I have a few ideas, I think that if you twisted like parts of the top of your hair and then put them into a messy bun on top so hair ur hair was up and then straightened the bottom it would create a beautiful elegant and spunky look all and the same time. If you can cornrow or french braid your own hair u can do tiny french braids that lead back to a bun. then straighten the bottom part of your hair. both would look good. I hope it helps lol sorry if it doesnt make much sense. :)
put ur hair in a ponytail then tuck it in ur hair


1.put hair in ponytail


2.take two sides of hair pull away from head


3.put hair in loop


4.pull ponytail


5.add head band

No comments:

Post a Comment