Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Girls hair styles...................?

I'm getting my hair cut soon but i'm not sure how to get it. I'm active and crazy, i enjoy new things but i can be quite shy. Right now i have blonde hair with some red through it and it is shoulder lenght but very simple, I have a side fringe. How should I get it??


(any more info needed just say and i'll add more info)Girls hair styles...................?
get short layers so you can add volume to your hair at the top


and leave your hair blonde but put pink streaks in it of you want


cut it in layers and you can wear extensions if you want your hair short





hope i helped


xGirls hair styles...................?
How about a medium length A-line cut. If you don't know what that is just look it up and images should pop up. My friend had her hair like yours sounds and is active like you and that hair cut works great for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment