Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Really Thick Curly Frizzy Hair.. School Hair Styles?

Permanetly Straightening does not work on my hair i've tried it... 3 times.


I use atleast 3 bottles of gel per week.


And I'm really tired of doing the same curly scrunched ponytail..





And straightening takes wayy to long, and it just comes out crappy and i have a chi.





Any ideas?Really Thick Curly Frizzy Hair.. School Hair Styles?
i recommend you use tressemme. it really helps smooth out you hair:) gel will make your hair a lot more frizzy, so dont use it anymore. you can define the curls with curlers, hot rollers, or a curling iron.


good luck:)Really Thick Curly Frizzy Hair.. School Hair Styles?
Its so simple! I know you have said that you have tried straightening but you said with gel right? If you use straighteners (I reccomend Tresemme Phillips), that first of all looks amazing just straightened. Then from there you can do so much! Even the simple hairstyles (eg. ponytails) look amazing.

Report Abuse



omg!!! my hair is the exact same way, big curls, thick, and it gets frizzy! when i went to my hairstylist i told her all my problems - striaghtening doesnt work, it just gets poofy and a little curly of the bottom, when i try to wear it curly it looks poofy, ect ect. she cut my hair normally and then showed me what to do:


she showed me scrunching gel (although i am not a fan of gel because i normally dont like the way my hair feels when its in i like this one.) she told me to use a little bit ( the size of 2 quarters ) and rub it between my hands and then starting from underneath my hair work my way up to the top. (she then let me put it in my hair myself and to my surprise it stayed nice and not poooofy all day!!!!! :) also to keep the frizz away buy any hair product that has the word syrum written in the ingerdients. Then just put a little tiny bit on your finger tips and gently put in on the parts of your hair which get frizzy.





sorry this was so long but i just wanted to tell you everything so you can stop struggiling with hair like i did! i hope this helps!!!! good luck!
Redkin has a product called ringlet. It really helps with the frizzy aspect. I know you said that you tried straightening. But have you tried Brazilian straightening. But regardless, permanent straightening straightens the hair then you have to go in every 6 to 8 weeks and get the regrowth done. Also try using Bedhead ';straight works'; it may help tame it down a little. As far as hair styles, maybe try using bobby pins. I like to start by parting off the hair in the back from ear to ear. Clip the top section up. Make vertical partings with remaining hair. Twist each section upward and use 2 bobby pins criss-crossed to secure. When you're finished with the bottom, unclip the top. make another parting in the back from temple to temple. Clip the remaining hair back up. Use the same twist technique twisting towards the back of your head. And secure the same way. Leave the ends dangle. Then unclip the top again. This time part across the top of your head. Use the center of your ear as a view point. Clip the rest back up in the front. Pull the crown section of hair forward towards your eyes. Back-comb (tease) at the crown. Now lay it back. towards the middle of your hair length, stick your finger in and divide. criss-cross the sections and secure them. Now style the front pulling it back and securing it.
use aussie volumizing foam. before you go to bed wet your hair so it's damp and put it in all over. then put your hair in a bun and leave it in over night. when you take it out in the morning it will be curly but it looks really beautiful and so not frizzy.
shampoo/conditioner: sunsilk captivation curls shampoo and conditioner- tames frizz and defines curls





styler: l'oreal paris studio line sedated downright smooth spray- gives u shine and bouncy soft curls





Treatment: john frieda frizz ease creme serum overnight repair formula





all can be found at druggstores
mine is exactly the same way. so i double and triple up on frizz control stuff.. tresemme frizz control works the best. and then i put it half up and go for the more natural look.
Try changing the shampoo you use and make sure you use conditioner. Also, try an anti-frizz serum (Garnier Fructis) or a deep conditioning hair mask (Netrougena). Good Luck! and I may have spelled those names wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment