Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair styles for weddings??

I'm not getting married!! I am just a guess but my dress looks a lot nicer with my hair down but i want to do something pretty with it but it has to be down i am going to a saloon to get my hair done but their really isn't much you can do to my hair its thin wont take a curl and angled any ideas??? pictures would be nice of the hair style tooHair styles for weddings??
You don't want anything too different because you want to enjoy the pictures years from now without looking really dated. You can't go wrong with classic ponytail with really nice accessory, slicked back, or a classic french twist or bun higher on the crown of your head with a really nice decorative comb on each side to keep the stray hairs in.

No comments:

Post a Comment