Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair Styles Help Pleese? ?

Right Wearing My Hair Up !


Anyone Got Any Ideas For My Hair





My Hairs Blondy Browny And Its Layerd, Iv Got A Side Frindge


And My Hair Is Quiet Long Its Just About The Middle Of My Boobs Lol.!





Pleese Help ?





I Want Unique Style !


Not Like in A Pony Tail Cuz Im Bored Of That Lmao!





Great Help Thanks xHair Styles Help Pleese? ?
The Beach look.


Sleep in plaits [braids] the night before


and don't brush it :))





Its gawjus.





ps. your picture is stunning your very pretty.





http://uk.youtube.com/user/MaddieLouxxHair Styles Help Pleese? ?
1)crimp your hair, or curl it. then pull the front back, not your bangs tho.





2) put in a low, side bun while its straight and put and clip or skinny headband in your hair





3)side pony with bangs on opposite side of ponytail.



hmmmm i think it wld look good if u got a emo scene look.





my hair is n layers too and i wanted to cut it so i went to a website on how to cut it in a emo scene way and just chopped away at my hair. and it turned out great u shld try!
Anything but scene hair.





This: http://spicycream.com/images/faq/gyaru/H鈥?/a>
braid your bangs and bobbypin them to the side and make your hair beachwavy by braiding your hair in pig tails the night before.
I think you should spiral curl it.


Just a thought


iono haha or crimp it


since it layered
spiral perms rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have one and it's the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my hair looks like Taylor Swifts!!!!!!!!! it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment