Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair styles help!!!!!!!!!! Best answer gets 10 points!!!!!!!!!!?

I used to have very long straight hair, and it looked great when i just let it down. Recently i got it cut and now it is about 2.5 inches below the shoulder. I don't really like my hair when its just down now, does anybody have hairstyle ideas (not including putting it up) that I can do with straight brown hair of this length???????





-----------------Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!Hair styles help!!!!!!!!!! Best answer gets 10 points!!!!!!!!!!?
My hair is exactly the same except mine is really super thick. I like to do different things every day. Like low pigtails, sometimes a ponytail but only if I'm desperate. I like to put it all to one side and then put it up in a half bun and then make the hair stick out like a fan shape.(if that makes sense) I also do a poof sometimes with my bangs, or just put a headband in or wear a cute hat. Lately my favorite thing to do is just leave it down and then put a brightly colored bow in it. It looks really cute. :] Hope this helps.Hair styles help!!!!!!!!!! Best answer gets 10 points!!!!!!!!!!?
Well if you want to cut it then try something different try putting layers in it or even try going to a hair stylist and ask him/her what they thing would look good on you.


If you don't want to cut it then maybe try crimping some of it like four little sections.You could also try curling it in small or big curls but I think smaller ones would look cuter.
I like this..!


http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery鈥?/a>
My advice is to have some layers cut in...add a bit of product and you'll have a new style....Straigh one length hair is so hard to style, so try some layers!
pigtailss...hahah lol...i would just wear it down...answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
get out of the shower and scrunch it, and then blow dry it. or you could have some low braids. or a side ponytail!!!!
Shave your head bald..great fashion statement
pigs tails


half up


curly


wavvy


umm, a poof. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment