Tuesday, January 31, 2012

8th grade grad. hair styles?

hey my graduation is coming up soon. i look best with my bangs down and most of my hair down also so keep it around that please. i have mid-back length blonde hair. any ideas?8th grade grad. hair styles?
straighten it and just leave it down


or put it up in a half ponytail8th grade grad. hair styles?
Do half up half down, and curl your hair. Leave the bangs down.
im jealous of ur hair


sounds prettiere then mine


i think that u shoudl just like keep it striaghtened and down


u should prolly get some side bangs.


good luck!! :)
Just keep your hair down and keep it simple. Just add a cute clip. =]
What about a half up do, and straiten it or
no offense, or anything but 8th grade graduation has no importance! Its all about the SMHS seniors class of 08!!!!!! If you think your worried, what about me, i have to not only dress my self but plan a huge party, with Shakira have to get my car pimped as well, so while your worried about your little promotion im in the big time!!!!!
Hahaha I remember 8th Grade It was funnn as heck!


ok so i was thinking go with your bangs straight and rest of your hair in curls and make sure you do it with a curling iron no sleeping in those stupid curlers!


but that is just one idea for you :D


hope its fun sweetheart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment