Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair styles and color.?

Ok well in a couple of days im going to get my hair done.


Im getting it colored and cut. I just dont no what to do with it.


I have brown eyes a medium brown skin and a circleish ovalish face.


Sen me pictures of color and cuts!


Thank you!:)Hair styles and color.?
Try a reddish colorHair styles and color.?
well mayb u cood put blonde highlights init or put black underneth or even die it more brown thats wat im doing in a few days. watever works i bet yull look great! best luck
first off please don't cut your hair too short because all my friends did and we now regret it.


www.thehairstyler.com


this site will satisfy you. you don't have to buy this program but at least it still shows some good hair styles for your type of features. hope this helps!
we need to see how you look to determine

No comments:

Post a Comment