Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair Styles for Curly hair?

hi,


i have really curly, meidum length hair. and i take really good of my hair, i'm tired of just letting it down or in a pony tail. im in high school btw


thanks:)Hair Styles for Curly hair?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWvbSlOk鈥?/a>





this could help!!!! I hope it does!!!Hair Styles for Curly hair?
You should look at Taylor Swift for inspiration, because she has curly hair, and does amazing things with it! =D
ugh i know wut u mean


i permed my hair curly an i wish i had my straight hair bak :(


i usally let it down with gel an got to be glue (another gel)


den i pull up one of the sides in the front of my hair


with bobby pins an my bangs to the side


its the only thing i could come up with


or u can can put it in a pony tail to side with gel.


its really hard to come up with stuff for curly hair


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment