Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back to School Hair Styles?

My hair is dirty blond and is about 2-3 inches below my shoulders. I have angles in my hair too. Never have I looked good in a traditional pony tail, so don't suggest that! Some people have told me to do a half up pony tail, what is that?


Lastly, I'm getting a hair cut soon and if you can think of any certain styles to get it cut PLEASE lemme know!





~!PICTURES ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!~Back to School Hair Styles?
I would leave your hair pretty much the same length and get it only slightly layered and have your stylist frame your face and add a little bit of whisks. It really gives your hair personality.





http://media.photobucket.com/image/face%…





You probably wouldn't be able to make it look that good. BUT the cool thing is that face framing and whisks look almost better without any maintenance at all.Back to School Hair Styles?
well, some of the hair styles that are popular right now is bangs cut straight across. and you could either straighten your hair, or straighten your bangs and like curl the rest of your hair. (But it would probably look better if you had longer hair.) you should probably let your hair grow out. but if your going to get it cut, try getting layers. it makes your hair look better, and more modern.


Hope i helped!
Well my hair's like down to my boobs (loll) ...an i uaslly strighten it for school.. Or.. let it natrally.. (wavy) an strighten just my bang's .. Or like.. for u maybe Like Clip it to the side it the front clip it back. that's what i used to do an it's really cute for school... Or like strighten it.
this is what a half up half down ponytail is: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/catherine-zeta-jones-half-hg-de.jpg


it is very cute and flirty.


For a haircut, maybe an inch or two shorter with cute, long layers. Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment