Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair Styles and clothes!?

I need new ways to do my hair...I usually do a quiff in my hair or i just let my hair down with the hair line in the middle...any ideas? Im so bored with my hair and i dont kno anything else to do! another thing is i need help with my clothes...i usually wear a baby doll top with jeans...im 5'1 and i wiegh 105 with a big butt lol so how can i dress differently??? help!!Hair Styles and clothes!?
try a side part!! They frame most peoples faces really well. Also with that, get some fringe.. not full out bangs, just some layers to show off your face. Check out this link.


http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/鈥?/a>





For clothes... try some dresses! Their a great and quick way to change up your look. You can pair them with skinny jeans, or tights, %26amp; boots. Great in bright colours!





Hope this helps ya out.

No comments:

Post a Comment