Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair styles for teens!?

i have medium length hair w/ side bangs ... and all i ever do is straighten it and sumetimes i put up half pony but tht gets boring HELP plz i need ideasHair styles for teens!?
you could get a new hair cut. try for more volume. I dont know. I have a haircut with a side bang and I recently switched the part and everybody thought it was cute like I had a new hair cut.Hair styles for teens!?
that used to be my main style haha.





you can pull your bangs back. i twist it back then, move it foward, so it doesnt look flat and has a little ';puff'; to it, then put 2 bobby pins in, my usualy falls, so i keep it in place.





you can do above and put in a pony tail, or a clip.





do the bangs, then have 2 low braids on each side.





i have a special clip for this but, you can leave your side bangs down, then twist 5 sections back and clips them, i usually twist then clip, so all the hair in the fron it pulled back.





hope i helped.
you can scrunch it. thats what i do. and then straighten your bangs. or you can curl it with straight bangs. or straighten it with a thin metal headband in to keep your bangs back. or also you can do a loose-esque side high ponytail. (with ur hair straightened). i hope this helps! it's what me and my friends do.

No comments:

Post a Comment