Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hair styles for thin hair?

any ideas?Hair styles for thin hair?
you can do SOO many things with thin hair. I have it myself[:





you can go to the salon and-





1. layered [a choppy layered cut would work]


2. dye it. many different colors out there. funkify yourself :D


3. side-swept bangss





at home-





1. Curl your hair with curlers


2. Scruch it. [Take your damp hair, use gel and put it throughout your hair, scruch, and then spray it with hair spray. Thenn..you will come out with beautiful beachy waves.


3. Use hair bands, clips, ect..





Hope I help[:Hair styles for thin hair?
laers takes away the thiness
I have thin hair, and I just make it have more volume with volumizing mousse. After a shower, I flip my head upside down and blow dry it that way, and when i flip it back it looks gorgeous.
LAYERS, it flatters the face.
i don't think you should do layers if your hair is already thin.


i don't know of any styles that would work for thin hair

No comments:

Post a Comment