Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can Anyone Help Me With Some Hair Styles For Medium/Long Hair For A Guy??

Here are some nice ones. http://www.menshairstyles.org/long_mens_鈥?/a>Can Anyone Help Me With Some Hair Styles For Medium/Long Hair For A Guy??
Whatever you do, don't pull it back like Justin Guarani is doing. His hair looked great like it was - just natural - but now it looks a little too girly.Can Anyone Help Me With Some Hair Styles For Medium/Long Hair For A Guy??
I always look at celebrity cuts. Cause it's easier to find one you like. All the sites and magazines for hairstyles seem to have really outlandish or outdated cuts.
about a year ago I had the same concern.Here's what I did,went to a hair stylist.Mind you now alot depends on what your trying to project.


In my case I'm ts and projecting fem.


Try a good stylist,I believe gays are better.
Try jushing it up a little at home first and use a brush to create different styles. Then explain what you want from your stylist (I insist on using a gay one) and he'll probably interpret something completely different. Hopefully, between you both you'll create a hairstyle that is perfectly suited to you.





PS Don't do the centre-side parting thing, it makes you look windswept.

No comments:

Post a Comment