Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hair Styles for short hair?

I have chin lenghth hair blonde it's really thick and i even have layers any ideas


i alreaady know





ponytail


piggytails qand stuff like that


thxs :aHair Styles for short hair?
Try these styles that I have seen on these video commercials, they are HOTT !!





http://youtube.com/watch?v=X2GtS3M9fns%26amp;f鈥?/a>





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>Hair Styles for short hair?
Chin length is a bit short to go too crazy with hairstyles, but you can try different types of ponytails, like how high up it is or whether it's smoothed back or it has a poof, or you could even do a bun. Pigtails work but only if it's for fun and not for a serious situation. You could try curling your hair sometimes, or putting straightener in it and using a headband.
I have pretty much the same hair as you but black, I flick all my layers out at the bottom with straighteners that looks really cute! make it all under like a bob looks nice as well. I also but some up in a messy thing at the back with grips. Just pull little bits back at a time and then grip it all up looks pretty. I put nice clips and stuff in too with flowers on when im feling girly. Hope that helps
u could do do cornrow or put gell in ur hair and put it to the side

No comments:

Post a Comment